Less than a month until the hottest event in the foodie calendar – Sunday 16th October
It’s just one month to go before the hottest food event of the year kicks off at Barnstaple Pannier Market. The annual North Devon Foodfest, organised by Barnstaple Town Centre Management with support from North Devon Council, is taking place on Sunday 16 October 10.00 – 3.30pm with FREE entry to the Pannier Market and the Queen’s Theatre.
It is billed as the biggest and most exciting event in its nine-year history. The event showcases local food businesses from across North Devon selling everything from cheese and ales to local meat and fresh produce. Click here for full list of the exhibitors, the floorplan can be
Five of the area’s best chefs will be live on the main stage at the Queen’s Theatre to demonstrate their culinary talents providing tips and answering questions. The chefs are:
- Two-Michelin-starred chef, Michael Caines MBE
- Thomas Carr from The Olive Room, Ilfracombe
- Mark Dodson from The Mason Arms, Knowstone
- Paul Berry from The Swan, Bampton
- Jamie Coleman from Saunton Sands
Information and times for the Chefs stage can be found here.
As well as this, chef, writer and presenter Tim Maddams, star of the River Cottage series, will also be hosting a pop-up restaurant at the Queen’s Theatre on Saturday 15 October. Tickets are still available online at www.northdevontheatres.org.uk or by phoning 01271 324242.
Apply for a stand
Please use the form below to apply for a stand at the FOODfest 2017.
- Closing date for application is Monday 1st August 2017
- Application forms will not be accepted unless all relevant information on this form is completed
- We will notify you via email by Monday 15th August 2017 if your application has been successful
We have received your application.